WordPress has been a jerk about settings, CSS, and media. So, I’m pondering the notion of paying monthly for a better site.
- No limits on bandwidth
- Able to put ads (MONEY BAYBEY!)
- placing videos
- More control overall
- Have to pay a fixed monthly fee
- More work in posting, need FTP software/web publishing software
- May have to upgrade servers if I get too much traffic
- Site has more possibility of crashing
Filed under: Extras, Projects, Q&A, Uncategorized | Tags: equipment, money, Projects, Start, startup, updates, video
Well, projects are going to be posted as blog posts. No video for right now. This is because we need some startup items.
- Camera and gear (XLR, shotgun mic,
- Money (Video embed ability is $60 a year!)
- Co-host and cameraman (The show would be very boring without them.)
But don’t fret, video is on its way. Enjoy the next few weeks of projects with only pictures and words.
-Until next time…